Growing up with four brothers and a sister, it's no wonder that Mike's career involves entertaining children - he had a captive audience from an early age! (In fact, when he was 7 years old, Mike was using this super-duper Fisher Price Magic Set!)
Fortunately his brothers have now forgiven him for the magic shows he used to perform at their parties. And please be assured that the magic has got MUCH better with time!
Mike lives in Bristol, UK and is happily married to a wonderful woman, Naomi and has 2 children, Nia (7) and John (5). The picture you can see of them here was taken at a wedding (they're not always dressed this smartly!)
- Unlike many children's entertainers who only work part-time occasionally at weekends, Mike is a full-time children's entertainer - this is his only job (and has been for a number of years). He provides exclusive "hassle-free" children's entertainment week after week at parties for children around the UK.
- Currently 85% of Mike's shows are from previous clients and word-of-mouth referrals, with delighted parents recommending Mike to their friends (you can see what people say about Mike's shows by clicking HERE.)
- The other 15% of Mike's shows are from people who find this website on the Internet (just like you have) and like what they see - especially the videos, the photos and the rave reviews from people who have booked Mike. After all, when you're booking entertainment for children, you want to know that you're booking someone who can actually entertain them!
- Mike has been featured in The Sunday Times, where they said very nice things about him and his style of entertainment.
- He has been hired by McDonalds to train their Ronald McDonald entertainers how to entertain children.
- Mike trains other children's entertainers. His training programmes have been used by people in New Zealand, Portugal, the US and of course the UK - so when you hire Mike, you're hiring the person many other entertainers have been trained by!
As a father of two young children himself, Mike knows how important your child is to you. That is why he ensures that he always:
- ENTERTAINS rather than 'patronises'
- INSPIRES rather than 'embarasses'
Despite being highly in-demand as a children's entertainer, Mike is first and foremost a family man. He loves seeing his family having a good time and laughing.
That means he knows how important your child and their party is to you.
And he will do everything that he can to ensure you, your child and their friends have an absolutely wonderful party!